Affordable Ratchet System庐 hubs which are perfect for top end performance all the time down the trail.
The 350 IS disc hubs are available in dedicated QR, 15 mm or 20 mm fronts and completely convertible rear hubs with options for 135 QR, thru bolt versions and 142 mm thru axle versions. There also is a dedicated 150 mm option.
- Use: MTB XC, MTB Trail, MTB Gravity
- Weight: 239 g
- Axle system: 20/110 mm TA (Thru Axle)
- Hole count: 32
- Color: Black
- Disc Mount: IS (6-bolt)
- DT Swiss hubs have earned their legendary reputation for quality and performance. There are multiple features that make this product a winner: The Ratchet System® driver mechanism is extremely durable, reliable and can be serviced without special tools in minutes, thanks to its simple press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows all hubs to work in almost any currently existing axle configuration, making them compatible with almost every bike. The contact free seals and high precision build guarantee smooth bearings; every bit of the rider’s energy is transformed into forward momentum. These features and the super lightweight design of all the hub parts highlights the racing legacy of this classic hub.
- 1. End piece
- All DT Swiss 180, 240s and 350 rear hubs can be converted into the current axle systems by swapping the press fit end pieces without the need of tools.
- 2. Ratchets
- Two high precision star ratchets ensure quick and safe engagements and are ultra reliable. The press fit assembly allows for quick and easy servicing.
- 3. Rotor kits
- On all DT Swiss Ratchet System® hubs the rotor body is exchangeable without tools.
There are no reviews yet.