Nowadays, bikers ride what used to be called downhill trails on enduros. The trails are getting rougher and the demands on the gear and rider are greater. The E 1900 SPLINE has been developed to deal with precisely these re-quirements.
With its stiff aluminum rim, lightweight straight pull spokes and proven DT Swiss hubs, this wheel is well-armed for any challenge. The balance of weight and stiffness will put a smile on your face, whether you’re riding up or downhill. After all, you won’t find lifts to many of the best trails.
Product features – E 1900 Spline® 30
- Use: Enduro
- Size: 29″
- Rim inner width: 30mm
- Rim outer width: 35mm
- Rim diameter: 622mm
- Tire Type: Clincher tubeless ready
- Decal Type: Hub vinyl / Rim waterslide
- Rim material: Aluminum
- Rim color: Black
- Disc Mount: Center Lock®
- Spokes: DT champion® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Hub type: 3 pawl
- Freehub: Ratchet System 18
- Lacing: 3-cross (1:1)
- Max. System weight: 130kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 4
Inner width – Axle system (choose variant)
- 30mm – 15/100mm
- 30mm – 15/110mm – Boost
Weight (manufacturer information)
- 30mm – 15/100mm: 988g
- 30mm – 15/110mm – Boost: 994g
Scope of delivery
- 1 x E 1900 Spline® 30 29″ CL Frontwheel
- 1 x Center Lock®/IS 6-bolt adapter
- 1 x Tubeless Valve MTB 32 mm
- 1 x Tubeless tape 32 mm
Thru Axle not included!
There are no reviews yet.