With a light-weight wheelset of only 1638 grams on asphalt and gravel, it’s the best way to travel.
Featuring a lightweight rim and strong bladed spokes it’s a wheel that marries good climbing abilities with a precision ride. This is the idea behind the ER 1600 SPLINE 23: Building a wheel able to perform anywhere, and to perform well.
The wide rim and the superb Ratchet System hub bring traction and reliability into the mix, perfect for riding all year, on all roads and on mixed terrain.
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim diameter: 622 mm (29″ / 700C)
- Rim height: 23mm
- Decal type: Waterslide
- Inner width: 20mm
- Outer width: 24mm
- Hub type: 350
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Brake System: Center Lock
- Axle system:
- front: 12 x 100mm
- rear: 12 x 142mm
- Max. System weight: 120kg
- Freehub: Ratchet System 18
- Freehub body: Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed
- 1638g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- ER 1600 Spline DB 23mm Wheelset
- 2 x Tubeless ready Rim tape
- 2 x Tubeless valve
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you’ll find below as PDF!
|Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<||Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<||Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<|
There are no reviews yet.