With a light-weight wheelset of only 1767 grams on asphalt and gravel, it’s the best way to travel.
Riders known for being hard on their wheels, for not avoiding potholes and for outsprinting people in full pro kit on their way to do the groceries should take a close look at the ER 1600 SPLINE 32. A high-end welded aluminum rim with a huge cross section laced to wide aero spokes leave you with nothing left to desire.
And don’t be fooled by the classy looks and a silky smooth Ratchet System hub, because the ER 1600 SPLINE 32 really is all about hard riding and reacting to power coming from the strongest calves.
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim diameter: 622 mm (29″ / 700C)
- Rim height: 32mm
- Decal type: Waterslide
- Inner width: 20mm
- Outer width: 24mm
- Hub type: 350
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Brake System: Center Lock
- Axle system: 12 x 142mm
- Max. System weight: 120kg
- Freehub: Ratchet System 18
- Freehub body: Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed
- 948g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- ER 1600 Spline DB 32mm Rearwheel
- 1 x Tubeless ready Rim tape
- 1 x Tubeless valve
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you’ll find below as PDF!
|Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<||Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<||Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<|
There are no reviews yet.