The GR 1600 SPLINE 25 from DT Swiss are made for gravel adventures and all those unique experiences one can find far away from the tarmac and the rest of the road cycling community. A super durable aluminum wheel made of reliable components that supports you for endless miles of troublefree riding pleasure.
Ready to explore the world – with the Frontwheel GR 1600 Spline 25 from DT Swiss
No cars, untouched nature and endless roads. What used to be the terrain of mountain bikers today also fascinates racing cyclists. DT Swiss Gravel wheels offer the perfect blend of comfort, durability and off-road performance. Made for countless off-road adventures.
Product features – GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 Disc Frontwheel
- Use: Gravel
- Model: GR 1600
- Wheel size: 28″
- Rim diameter: 622mm (700c)
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Outer width: 28mm
- Inner width: 24mm
- Rim Height: 25mm
- Holes/Spokes: 24 / 2-cross (1:1)
- Hub Type: 350
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc Center Lock
- Hub Axle System: 12 x 100mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® wide straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Max recommended system weight: 130kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 2
- Rim: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- 841g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x GR 1600 SPLINE® 25 Disc Frontwheel
- 1 x Tubeless tape 27 mm
- 1 x Tubeless valve MTB 32 mm
Thru Axle not included!
There are no reviews yet.