Every MTB ride has a plethora of changing conditions that require the rider and bike to quickly adapt. The ergonomics of the L2 Remote Lever are designed to allow riders to be more responsive to these changing conditions, wasting no time with a precise and natural movement. Compatible with the DT Swiss INCONTROL damping system with three positions, the L2 Remote Lever allows for locking and unlocking the shock and fork with a single thumb movement.
This reliable Remote Lever can be fixed via a Matchmaker X or a handlebar clamp and adjusted individually for an optimal fit. This component doesn’t take up much space thanks to its neat design. By adapting faster to the conditions, riders can focus on their ride, become faster and trigger their speed.
Product Features – DT Swiss L2 Remote Lever
- DT Swiss fork with O.D.L. activation
- DT Swiss damper with O.D.L. activation
- Actuation mechanism: Mechanical
- Actuation stages: Doublestage (Open, Drive, Lock)
- Remote mounting: Handlebar clamp, Matchmaker X
- Mounting position: Left
- 35 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss L2 Doublestage Remote Lever
- 1 x handlebar clamp
- 2 x shift cables
- 3 x end crimps
- 2 x remote pull adjuster
There are no reviews yet.