At the core of this allround wheelset lies a modern, wide and light aluminium rim. Being the foundation of the DT Swiss P 1800 SPLINE 23, it makes for a balanced width to stiffness to weight ratio.
This rim is complemented by a hub featuring DT Swiss’ proven pawl system freehub as well as a high-end build with bladed spokes and elaborate aluminum nipples. These features make it a premium training wheel easily able to race your mates when the city limit sign comes up.
Product features – P 1800 SPLINE® 23 Disc Frontwheel
- Use: Road / Performance
- Model: P 1800
- Wheel size: 28″
- Rim diameter: 622mm (700c)
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Outer width: 22mm
- Inner width: 18mm
- Rim Height: 23mm
- Holes/Spokes: 24
- Lacing: 2-cross (1:1)
- Hub Type: 370
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc Center Lock
- Hub Axle System: 12 x 100mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® wide straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Max recommended system weight: 120kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 1
- Rim: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- 766g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x P 1800 SPLINE® 23 Disc Frontwheel
- 1 x Tubeless tape 21 mm
- 1 x Tubeless valve road 32 mm
Thru Axle not included!
There are no reviews yet.