The top of aluminium road wheels. The ceramic OXiC surface coating brings brake performance to rim brakes like it has never been seen before. The rims are wide, asymmetric and lightweight, making for an outstanding stiffness to weight ratio.
If set up tubeless, supreme comfort and grip are added to the athletic character. At just 807g, this rearwheel is both extremely practical and competitive, very much in tune with its stealthy appearance.
Product features – PR 1400 Dicut Oxic Clincher 21mm Rearwheel
- Use: Road / Performance
- Model: PR 1400 Dicut 21 Oxic
- Freehub body: Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless Ready: yes
- Rim diameter: 622 mm (28″ / 700C)
- Rim height: 21mm
- Decal type: Waterslide
- Inner width: 18 mm
- Outer width: 21.5 mm
- Hub type: 240
- Spokes: DT aero comp® wide straightpull
- Nipples: DT Pro Lock Squorx ProHead alu
- Brake system: Rim brake
- Hub Axle System: 5 x 130mm
- Holes/Spokes: 24 / 2-cross (1:1)
- Freehub system: Ratchet System 36 SL
- ASTM classification: 1
- Max. System weight: 120kg (Bike + Rider + Equipment)
- 807g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x PR 1400 Dicut Oxic Clincher 21mm Rearwheel
- 1 x RWS Titan Quick Release
- 1 x Tubeless tape 21 mm
- 1 x Swissstop BXP Brake pads (pair)
- 1 x Sram XDR Freehub Body Kit
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you’ll find below as PDF!
|Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<||Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<||Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<|
There are no reviews yet.