The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is characterized by its super stiff and lightweight medium profile aluminum rim.
The use of the PHR nipple system allows a very low weight. Stiffness is generated via the big cross-section and thanks to the 18 mm internal width and the tubeless ready design, it is ideally equipped for the use of modern road bike tires.
The PR 1600 SPLINE 32 is a wheel that excels on any terrain. It transfers every bit of energy into forward momentum and takes every corner with Swiss precision.
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim diameter: 622 mm (29″ / 700C)
- Rim height: 21mm
- Decal type: Waterslide
- Inner width: 18mm
- Hub type: 350
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- ASTM classification: 2
- Axle system: 5 x 100mm
- Max. System weight: 130kg
- 765g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- PR 1600 Spline 32mm Frontwheel
- 1 x RWS QR
- 1 x Tubeless ready Rim tape
- 1 x Tubeless valve
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you’ll find below as PDF!
|Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<||Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<||Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<|
There are no reviews yet.