Performance isn’t just about a number on your back and competing against others. It can also be about your own personal challenges. The PR 1600 SPLINE from DT Swiss is made for achieving your personal goals. There are a number of features that make this wheel ideal for getting maximum performance from heavy, powerful riders.
The high-quality 350 hub, while the 18 mm wide tubeless-compatible rim is both extremely sturdy and very light thanks to the PHR nipple system. This wheel is a reliable partner for your next challenge and is bound to put a smile on your face the second your feet touch the pedals.
Product features – DT Swiss PR 1600 SPLINE® DB 23
- Use: Road / Performance
- Model: PR 1600
- Wheel size: 28″
- Rim diameter: 622 mm (700c)
- Rim type: Clincher
- Tubeless ready: Yes
- Outer width: 22 mm
- Inner width: 18 mm
- Rim Height: 23 mm
- Holes/Spokes: 24
- Lacing: 2-cross (1:1)
- Hub Type: 350
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Brake system: Disc Center Lock
- Hub Axle System: 12 x 100 mm
- Spokes: DT aero comp® wide straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu
- Max recommended system weight: 130 kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 1
- Rim: Aluminum
- Hub: Aluminum
- Spoke: Stainless steel
- Nipple: Aluminum
- 750 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x PR 1600 SPLINE® 22 Disc Frontwheel
- 1 x Tubeless tape 21 mm
- 1 x Tubeless valve road 32 mm
Thru Axle not included!
There are no reviews yet.