Into the mountains, a few hills or would you prefer to go flat? No problem with the 35mm high and only 1434 grams light wheelset.
You needn’t worry, the PRC 1400 SPLINE 35 has it covered. high-end, bladed straightpull spokes and the most reliable and light-weight freewheel system make for an efficient ride.
Offering the perfect blend of comfort, grip and lightweight in combination with a higher volume tire, the wide and stiff full carbon rims accelerate with the best of them.
- Rim type: Clincher
- Rim diameter: 622 mm (29″ / 700C)
- Rim height: 35mm
- Decal type: Waterslide
- Inner width: 18mm
- Outer width: 25mm
- Hub type: 240
- Nipples: DT aerolite® straightpull
- ASTM classification: 1
- Freehub: Ratchet 36 SL
- Freehub body: Shimano 9-/10-/11-speed
- Brake system: Center Lock
- Axle system:
- front: 12 x 100mm Thru Axle
- rear: 12 x 142mm Thru Axle
- Max. System weight: 110kg
- 1434g (Manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- PRC 1400 Spline DB 35mm Rearwheel
- 2 x Tubeless ready Rim tape
- 2 x Tubeless valve 53mm
- Sram XDR Freehub Body Kit
The Technical Details of Conversion-Kits, Rotor-Kits and Tubeless-Kits you’ll find below as PDF!
|Conversion-Kits >>> here <<<||Rotor-Kits >>> here <<<||Tubeless-Kits >>> here <<<|
There are no reviews yet.