Built to withstand the heavier weights of e-touring bikes, the DT Swiss U 623 has superior resistance thanks to its larger rim cross section.
This ensures consistent reliability on a variety of terrains with a maximum system weight of 180 kg. Whether in the city or on forest roads, this 29″ rim will provide lasting confidence to its users. Available with 28 or 32 spoke holes and a 25 mm inner rim width.
Product features – DT Swiss U 623
- Use: E-Touring Bike
- Size: 29″
- Reference diameter ERD: 599 mm
- Rim diameter: 622 mm
- Inner width: 25 mm
- Outer width: 30 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Tire interface: Hooked / Crotchet tubeless TC
- Brake interface: Disc
- Rim Joint: Pin joint
- Spoke bore rim: Black Eyelet
- Valve hole: Schrader (plus Presta-adapter)
- Recommended system weight max.: 180 kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 2
Number of holes (choose variant)
- 685 g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss U 623 29″ Rim
There are no reviews yet.