The right width to run wide tires necessary to be competitive on todays demanding Cross Country courses. The welded construction of the DT Swiss XR 391 and the bead blasted, anodized finish are on par with your high end XC ride.
The use specific profile, the custom alloy and the use of the PHR nipple interface allow to pair the unpairable: Wide, strong and light.
Product features – DT Swiss XR 391
- Use: MTB / Cross Country
- Size: 29″
- Reference diameter ERD: 607mm
- Rim diameter: 622mm
- Inner width: 25mm
- Outer width: 29mm
- Height: 18mm
- Brake type: Disc brake
- Bore Type: Non-Eyelet
- Valve hole: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Max recommended system weight: 110kg (body weight + bike + equipment)
- ASTM Classification: 3
Hole count (choose variant)
- 440g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DT Swiss XR 391 Disc 29″ Rim
- inkl. DT Swiss Pro Lock Squorx Pro Head und DT Swiss PHR Washers
There are no reviews yet.